Wednesday, May 20, 2009

I'm a naughty girl

I should stop reading travel blogs. Every time I see a good last minute deal from Chicago I want to book immediately. Today's close call? Flights for $500 to Venice for the weekend. I'd only have to take 1.5 days off of work! I started itching to book. Luckily we're hosting a party this weekend at Casa HaveShoes so I wasn't too tempted. I will admit there was one minute that I thought hell let's go to Italy and cancel the party.

We already cancelled a weekend trip this past month because I was overwhelmed with grad school and we thought The Husband would be travelling for work and I just found out a trip I was planning for a bachelorette party in June was cancelled.

I can't believe I have to wait until July to go somewhere when I'll be headed to Colorado for a friend's wedding.

No comments: