Monday, February 1, 2010

French Market

I am so behind in my blogging.  That's what happens with so much travel in so little time along with the end of the semester for grad school and deadlines at the office.

Chicago's French Market opened back in November.  The market is located in Ogilvie Transportation Center near the Loop.  A CVS also opened there are there are plans for more restaurants and shops to open eventually.

The best part is the market is only a few blocks from both my office and my house!

There is everything you could want - crepes, raw food, belgian fries, pastries, bread, cheese, wine, seafood, meats, several produce stands, Vietnamese, Indian, Mexican.

I think the best thing I've had so far is the pork belly sandwich at Saigon Sisters.

I also love the produce selection and the prices seem to be much lower than at the regular grocery store.

No comments: