Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Adobo Grill Part II

I have been a bad blogger lately. But there have been no new shoes, no new trips, and no new restaurants lately. We head off to San Francisco for Labor Day weekend. And I'm trying to convince The Husband to go to Denmark and Sweden (or really anywhere in Europe) over Thanksgiving but I don't think he has any extra vacation days. And we probably shouldn't be spending a couple grand unplanned anyway. Plus once we've made it to Thanksgiving, our Thailand trip is very close.

We did return to Adobo Grill the other night, this time to the one on Division Street. I'm changing my review to skip it. The food was nothing more than okay and with all the delicious other choices in town you should pick another restaurant. I should have realized the experience would be bad when as soon as I ordered a strawberry daiquiri (I don't do tequila and margaritas) they told me they had no Bacardi. No rum in an entire restaurant? Plus I'm pretty sure there was a liquor store within walking distance. My current pick for Mexican is De Cero so try there instead.

No comments: